- About Kendal House -
Modern and convenient 3 bedroom house. Great location, Easy access to A14, 10 mins drive to city centre, 10 mins drive to retail park with shops, restaurants. Nearest shop and pub/restaurant just 5 min walk from this house. Very close to Science Park. Large Tesco nearby. Shopping centre Grafton with shops, restaurants and cinema 10 mins drive. Nearest bus stop to city centre less then 5 mins walk.
* Bedroom 1: 2 single beds
Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
Bedroom 3: 1 single bed
* Large double sofa bed in Living room
* Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine & dryer
* Dining area
* Free parking, Wifi, smart TV, garden furniture
Ideal for small groups, professionals, business travellers
Airport Meet & Greet available by our professional driver.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Three Bedroom House|| ||£160.00 GBP||£150.00 GBP||£140.00 GBP||£130.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Stansted Airport Heathrow Airport Cambridge North Rail Station Epping Red Bridge
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.