- About Ipswich Waterfront – The Cambria -
The Cambria is in a lovely maltings conversion situated within the very popular Waterfront area of Ipswich town centre. Ideally located for the business and shopping districts, as well as the main bus and train stations.
The surrounding area is well serviced with bars, restaurants, cafes and entertainment and the main town centre is only a few minutes walk away - the choices are endless!
The 1 bed serviced apartment is comfortably furnished and spacious, and comes with an allocated parking space right by the secure entrance.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£79.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Stansted London Southend Ipswich London Liverpool Street
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Onsite Security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary