- About Ipswich Waterfront South – Avalon Court -
Avalon Court on the south side of the popular Ipswich Waterfront, is home to our 1 bedroom, 10th floor serviced apartment. With it's wrap around balcony it has fabulous views over the river and bustling marina. The apartment is well furnished to a very comfortable level, with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay. The bathroom has a shower-over-bath.
There is an allocated parking space in the secure under-building car park and a lift to the 10th floor.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Penthouse|| ||Enquire||£93.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Stansted Southend Ipswich
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Walk on Balcony
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary