- About Holborn – Red Lion Street -
Holborn is a key business district in London and has also developed into a fashionable residential area. It is notable for its beautiful garden squares and proximity to the British Museum and London's West End.
Holborn is also home to some of London's most prestigious universities and colleges, as well as numerous medical institutions - particularly Great Ormond Street Hospital.
There is a wide range of great restaurants in the area, ranging from national outlets to neighbourhood favourites.
With a mixture of one and two bedroom apartments, each unit has been beautifully appointed. Features include fully fitted kitchens, wooden flooring, handsome leather furniture, spa-style bathrooms and plush bedding. Both 1 and 2 bedroom units have one bathroom (per unit) with shower and bathtub.
Free Wi-Fi, as well as 42” Smart TVs are standard in all the apartments, these apartments are also just a few minutes walk from Holborn Underground Station.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Live Rates -
To see accurate rates for the duration of your stay please revise the dates in the boxes below and then click the 'GET RATES' button.
|Apartment Type|| ||Per night rate|
Please note: These rates are live nightly rates, provided in real-time directly from our suppliers. Your actual booking total may vary subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport London City Airport London Victoria Holborn Chancery Lane
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary