- About Holborn Apartments -
Located in Holbron within walking Distance to Chancery Lane and Holborn Stations. This selection of apartments provides comfortable accommodation in Central London. All apartments are fully equipped and will provide you with a two Double bed in the main bedroom, a double in the second bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room for the two bedroom apartments. For the three bedroom you have one double bed each room and a sofa bed in the living room. The one bedroom apartment benefits of a double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room.
We aim to provide with a great experience, whether you are travelling for business or leisure our experienced team will always be dedicated to assisting you in your every need.
From our location Central London's attractions are within easy reach, you can walk to Oxford Street, Covent Garden, St Paul's and many other central London attractions.
Apartment types in this property: 3x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments, 1x 1 bed, 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport London City Airport Farringdon Chnacery Lane Holborn
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob *
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary