- About Hill Street Apartments -
The Hill Street Apartments comprise 1 and 2-bedroom luxury properties across two converted Georgian townhouses and provide a classic Edinburgh base with all modern appointments. Finished to the highest standard, these properties are available year-round for our leisure and corporate visitors and provide plenty of space to relax, work or entertain.
Nestled between George Street and Queen Street, the Hill Street Apartments could not be more central and yet they offer a quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of the City Centre.
Many of Edinburgh's best restaurants, bars and shopping areas are comfortably within walking distance, and easy access to airport links are just a few minutes walk away.
THERE IS NO LIFT in the building so if you need assistance with luggage please contact us.
Apartment types in this property: 2x 1 bed, 6x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Edinburgh Airport Glasgow Airport Edinburgh Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Car Parking Chargable
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Sprinkler System
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack available *
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.