- About Hicking Dye Works -
A delightful apartment in the heart of Nottingham's city centre. Near to theatres, restaurants, stadiums, shopping malls and a one minute walk from Nottingham train station. Stroll into market square, from where you can shop till you drop, then wine and dine the night away.
The apartment is equipped with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher. The bathroom comes with a bath and free toiletries. If you’re visiting for business or for pleasure, you’ll find everything you need inside. With a fully equipped kitchen, including teas and coffee machine for your arrival. Has 3 double beds
Apartment types in this property: 1x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom House|| ||Enquire||£115.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Train Nottingham Station 0.4 km
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary