- About Gwent House -
Welcome to Gwent House, a beautiful three bedroom house located in the heart of Newport. This property has three spacious bedrooms, consisting of one double room, one twin room and one single bedroom. The generous family bathroom has a shower over the bath and there is a toilet downstairs.
The cosy living area leads off to a spacious multi function kitchen/dining area and including complimentary teas and coffees. You will also have private access to the patio and garden area. This house also comes with a smart tv and complimentary WIFI
Apartment types in this property: 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Three Bedroom One Bathroom|| ||Enquire||£155.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Cardiff Airport Bristol Airport Newport
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once every two weeks
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.