- About Gresse House -
Modern one bedroom apartment located on the sixth floor with great views and an amazing Central London location, close to the restaurants and coffee shops on Charlotte Street. A Fully equipped home with Wi-Fi included – perfect for working from home space and those regular Zoom Meetings. This well-presented apartment also has it's own private balcony. A very short walk to Soho Square and the Tottenham Court Road Cross Station. The perfect town pad. One bedroom-Reception room-Modern kitchen & bathroom-Private balcony-6th floor-Great views-Good storage
This is a self check-in property (keys to be collected from our offices 10 min walk from apartment). This home is perfect for singles, couples or small family as it has a double bedroom plus a comfortable double sofa bed in the reception. The apartment is located on the Sixth Floor, but there is a lift that takes you to the floor level of this home. This home has a centrally managed heating system. This home does not have air-conditioning units but we can provide fans during summer periods if necessary. Maximum occupancy is 3 people.
HOME RULES: NO SMOKING; NO PARTIES; NO PETS
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow airport Luton airport Euston Tottenham Court Road Goodge Street
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Walk on Balcony
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.