- About French Horn -
A lovely mews cottage in a Grade II listed building situated right in the centre of a traditional market town, The French Horn Cottage is only 35 minutes by car from Stansted Airport and a 5 minute walk to Ware Train Station, which has direct services into London Liverpool St.
The cottage itself is within a gated courtyard and benefits from private parking. There are lots of restaurants, pubs, a supermarket and shops all within a very short walking distance from the cottage.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|3 Bedroom Cottage || ||Enquire||£95.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Anti Allergy Bedding
- Private Patio
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Gas Safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.