- About Bahnhofsviertel -
As soon as you enter the house, you will see: everything is new here! You arrive, store your luggage, take off your shoes and you will not miss anything - neither in the kitchen or in the bathroom. After all, ambience and equipment not only look great, but are also very well planned. You live in the main station quarter. Frankfurt made it with the iconic "Bahnhofsviertel" to the 12th place out of "52 places to go".
The apartment is located above the Kaiserpassage, which is being rebuilt and reopened in October 2019. You will find greengrocers, a gallery, a tailor, a supermarket, a travel agency and more.
Apartment types in this property: 69x Studio 1 bed
Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Frankfurt Airport Frankfurt Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once every two weeks
- Security Deposit
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Car Parking Chargable
- Luggage Storage Room
- Instruction manual
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Automatic Fire Doors
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Sprinkler System
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
- Communal Lounge
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.