- About Europaviertel -
The apartment Frankfurt Europaviertel provides a unique concept for people who are looking for a temporary place to live in Frankfurt/Main that is a real alternative to a hotel. The well-planned, exceptional furnishings and service offer the guests the possibility to quickly feel comfortable in their new surroundings. The apartments combine the comfort of a hotel with the privacy and personal atmosphere of your own serviced apartment. Anyone moving into an apartment will be completely equipped to feel at home – making it your number one choice for a second home. The apartments are equipped with everything you need for a pleasant, independent stay. The finest finishes, exquisite bathrooms and the sophisticated lightning concept add up to a very special flair.
In the middle of Frankfurt's new European Quarter (Europaviertel), just a stone's throw away from the Skyline Plaza and within walking distance to the Frankfurt Fairgrounds, the apartments welcome guests from around the world to 73 fully equipped designed serviced apartments and to a conference room which has a large rooftop terrace and a stunning view over the Frankfurt skyline. The highlight of the apartments, which range in size from 22 to 103 sq. m., is without a doubt the luxury penthouse with its own rooftop terrace. Exquisite relaxation for all the guests is guaranteed in the generous lounge area with outdoor terrace.
Apartment types in this property: 54x Studio 1 bed
Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Frankfurt Airport Frankfurt Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once every two weeks
- Security Deposit
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Car Parking Chargable
- Luggage Storage Room
- Instruction manual
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Automatic Fire Doors
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Sprinkler System
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
- Communal Lounge
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.