- About Elisa Court -
Absolutely stunning apartment situated on the fourth floor of this conveniently located building. Perfect for corporate & leisure sectors. This beautiful home benefits from one bedroom, a fully equipped open plan kitchen, a large family bathroom, a good size reception with a nice comfortable sofa for you to relax.
Home features include: Large windows with electric blinds; fast broadband included – perfect for working from home space and those regular Zoom Meetings; smart TV included- Perfect to relax and watch some movies and series, while you enjoy your stay.
The master bedroom is furnished with a double bed, ample storage space and a Smart TV. The main reception features flat screen smart TV, and a large, comfortable sofa. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, oven, microwave, coffee machine, air fryer and washing machine.
This is a self-check in property (lock box placed 5 minutes walk from apartment). There is a lift on the ground floor after a few shorts steps from the building entrance. This home has a centrally managed heating system.
This home doesn't have air-condition units but we can provide fans during summer periods if necessary. Maximum occupancy is 2 people (with the option to add a cot bed for small child). Strict guidelines to keep our properties safe and clean for you.
HOME RULES: NO Smoking; NO Parties; NO Pets;
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Luton Heathrow Euston Goodge street Tottenham court road
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Cot or crib
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.