- About Duffield Road -
Renzo welcomes you to this modern two bedroom apartment that has been designed to create a home from home in the busy thriving city of Derby. This home is perfect for contractors, relocation purposes or families. It's just a short drive away from many points of interest including Derbion Shopping Centre, Derby Train Station and the River Derwent!
This apartment can sleep up to 5 guests comfortably and long stays are welcome. The living area provides a warm space with a sofa to relax on. Here you’ll find a smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. Bedroom 1 has a large double bed, a bedside table and a clothing rail. Bedroom 2 has a comfortable single bed, a bedside table and an en-suite. We welcome Families, Friends, Business Travellers & Contractors at Derby.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
East Midlands Birmingham Derby St Pancras
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.