- About Deer Valley Road -
Located between the showground and Peterborough city centre, these non smoking first floor apartments feature a double and a single bedroom and a generous lounge. Full gas central heating. Allocated parking space.
As with all of our properties everything is provided including a fully kitted out kitchen complete with cutlery, crockery and cookware, satellite TV, phone and broadband wifi. Truly a home from home.
Deer Valley Road is a short drive from Peterborough city centre, and there are bus stops within a 10 minute walk. Peterborough railway station provides express services to London Kings Cross, with journey times around 40-45 minutes.
Apartment types in this property: 2x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£80.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
East Midlands Airport Luton Airport Peterborough
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- DVD Player
- MPS docking station
- Basic Sky is available
- Free Internet Wifi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Rice Cooker
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary