- About Wraysbury Hall -
Close proximity to the M25, M3, M4 and London Heathrow Airport T5 (10 mins by car), Wraysbury Hall offers guests a perfect base for short term and extended stays. Situated in an enviable position on the banks of the River Thames and set within 3.5 acres of private landscaped gardens, Wraysbury Hall offers a superb choice of studio, one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments. These serviced apartments in Staines, spread across the ground and first floors of this imposing restored Jacobean Manor House, offer bright and spacious accommodation, comfortably furnished and perfectly equipped for everyday living.
One bedroom apartments comprise en-suite/separate bathroom, spacious open plan lounge/dining area and adjoining fully fitted kitchen featuring integrated appliances whilst two bedroom apartments feature master bedroom en-suite and a second twin bedroom with access to family bathroom. Three bedroom apartments comprise master bedroom en suite and two further bedrooms that share a full family bathroom. The 3 bedroom apartments are ideal for families relocating to London seeking extended stay accommodation and have added feature of a private terrace or balcony overlook the gardens toward the River Thames.
Staines Upon Thames and Egham town centre, both only a short 5 minute drive offer a good range of amenities including departmental stores, banks, supermarket, a good selection of restaurants and even a cinema. For families on extended stays the local area is rich in attractions with Great Windsor Park, Windsor Castle, Runnymede and Virginia Water to name just a few, all closeby.
Apartment types in this property: 5x 1 bed, 3x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments, 2x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£104.00 GBP|
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£184.00 GBP|
|Three Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£278.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport Gatwick Airport Staines Railway station Heathrow - terminal 5
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Pet Policy
- Pet Extra clean
- Fold out Bed
- Cot or crib
- Anti Allergy Bedding
- Private Patio
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- DVD Player
- Hi-Fi stero
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary