- About Chertsey House -
Newly refurbed 5 bedroom Townhouse. A stones throw from Luton Airport and the M1. Perfect for large groups of Contractors, Business Travellers , or if you are just visiting friends and family. Free parking for 2 cars/vans and with 4 toilets and 3 bathrooms you definitely won't be forming a queue! Super fast wifi throughout the house and a 50”flat screen Smart TV with Free Netflix for you to enjoy!
With all the creature comforts and mod cons you would expect to give you that true home from home experience. We have made Chertsey House a comfortable and inviting space for you to enjoy. You will have access to the entire property and a huge spacious garden. The garden is also connected to an annex on the back of the house, so it is occasionally shared with no more than 2 other people.
The space is completely sanitised after every check out to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 ( Coronavirus)
Apartment types in this property: 1x 5
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Luton london Heathrow Luton Airport Parkway London St Pancreas London Kings Cross
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once every two weeks
- Security Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Private Garden
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary