- About Chertsey Close -
A cosy, ground floor apartment that sleeps 2 people, with high-speed WiFi and free parking. Perfect if you are working in or visiting Luton. Located in a quiet residential street just off Eaton Road. A short walk or drive to Wigmore Shopping Hall and Tesco Express. Fantastic location for Luton Airport which is just a 3 minute drive away! EasyJet offices and surrounding business are close by too.
Guests can expect a Studio apartment with Dining area for 2 guests, 50” Smart TV, Free unlimited WIFI and Netflix, Comfy Sofa, King size or single bed set up, All towels and linen provided, Iron & Hairdryer. The kitchen is fully equipped with Induction Hob, Electric Oven, Microwave, Fridge / Freezer box, Washer /Dryer, Clothes airer, Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Other cooking essentials. The garden has a large patio area, the Perfect space to relax with a few beers or a glass of wine and some food.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio Apartment || ||Enquire||£80.00 GBP||£70.00 GBP||£50.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Luton London Heathrow Luton Airport Parkway London St Pancreas London Kings Cross
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary