- About CF10 House -
This 3 bedroom house is an ideal base when staying in Cardiff for work or leisure, just a 5 minute walk into the city centre. It is a comfortable house with a traditional feel and a small outside space to enjoy in the sunshine.
This traditional 3 bedroom house has everything you will need for a comfortable stay no matter what the length. Fully equipped kitchen, super fast WiFi, free view TV, table for dining or work and fantastic walk in shower.
If you're driving into Cardiff take advantage of our FREE off-street city centre parking (1 vehicle).
The city centre is compact so easy to navigate on foot. Cardiff Central train station is just 10 minute walk away and there's a bus stop a couple of minutes walk from the house.
You'll be able to self check-in so plenty of flexibility in your arrival time.
Our 3 bedroom house is in a safe and quiet residential area just 5 minute walk from Cardiff city centre and Cardiff Central Station.
It’s easy to walk to the Principality Stadium (takes 10-15mins), Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff Castle, St David's Shopping Centre and all the excellent bars & restaurants the city has to offer.
We're also just a 15 minute walk from Cardiff Bay, the Wales National theatre (WMC) and Welsh Government buildings
Apartment types in this property: 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Cardiff Airport Bristol Airport Cardiff Central
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Pet Extra clean
- Non Smoking
- Walk in Shower
- Private Garden
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.