- About Catherine -
This spacious Amsterdam Jordaan apartment is located on the third floor of a renovated warehouse and has an amazing canal view. Located in the city centre this very prestigious Brouwersgracht. Although located in the heart of centre, it is very quiet inside the apartment! The Brouwersgracht was voted 'most beautiful street of Amsterdam in 2007!'
Enter the apartment complex on the Brouwersgracht. The complex is located in an old warehouse, however the apartments are completely renovated inside. On the ground floor you can take the elevator up to the third floor where you enter the apartment. The apartment is 85m² and has wooden flooring throughout the entire apartment. The open plan design kitchen has a stone counter top, gas stove, microwave/oven, fridge/freezer, designer coffee-maker and dish washer. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary equipment for your stay has a wooden counter top at which you can dine. The spacious living room is furnished with : a large designer couch with ‘chaise lounge’, dining table that seat four and an amazing wooden bookcase. The outer wall is made of the original bricks and has two enormous doors that open into the apartment. The interior is inspired by African nature and is decorated with some amazing African artwork.
The separate toilet with washbasin is located in the hallway, next to the bathroom. The bathroom features a wash basin and a walk in shower with beautiful mosaic tiles. The spacious bedroom, with walk in closet, is located on the other side of the hallway. The bedroom is equipped with a double bed, remote control curtains, a flat screen TV, a blue ray player and is connected to a balcony overlooking the quiet courtyard. Wireless broadband internet can be used throughout the entire apartment.
All in all, an amazing apartment centre of town!
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom|| ||Enquire||On request||On request||On request|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Amsterdam Central Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Central Heating
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- DVD Player
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Leisure Facilities
- Garden/Roof Deck
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.