- About Cameronian Square -
Cameronian Square is located in a modern residential estate on the Gateshead side of the river close to the Marriott Hotel. Tesco Supermarket is only 5 minutes drive and you can arrange deliveries too. There is a bus station, metro and busy shopping arcade with Gym, cinema and restaurants in Gateshead Town Centre. It is equally close to Newcastle, in only a few minutes you can walk over the high level bridge to the city centre. Buses and taxis are abundant too.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Newcastle International Edinburgh Central Station Newcastle Gateshead Metro
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- DVD Player
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.