- About Caledonian House -
Conveniently located near Crawley City Centre and within 10 mins drive to Gatwick Airport. Access to the M23 only a stone throw away. Whether you're in town for work, on contract or short leisure visit, we have you covered. This apartment is very accessible as its near all the major routes.
Our 1 bed apartment is compact and cosy to make you feel right at home whilst being away. Ithas everything included for your comfort and convenience! Free on-site parking, bedding, towels and linen, toiletries, fully equipped kitchen, basic cooking ingredients, Smart TV, High speed Fibre Internet, free on-site self service laundry and weekly cleaning. Should you feel the need to have some outside space, there is a small balcony that is road facing.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|One bedroom Apartment || ||Enquire||£105.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Anti Allergy Bedding
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge with small freezer box
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Extinguishers
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary