GET IN TOUCH
THE APARTMENT NETWORK
A lower ground floor flat set within a row of Victorian terraced houses. This apartment has been redeveloped for maximum light and space. It has own front door and secluded outdoor area create a real sense of privacy.
• The bedroom has one bedroom with a king bed and good storage space.
• The bathroom has a bath with a thermostatic, fitted, double head, shower over it.
• The open-plan living area has dining for four, a king-size sofa bed and storage space.
• Doors open from the living area onto a private patio.
• Double-glazed throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, with Nespresso coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
• A utility area with washer/dryer and giving extra storage.
• Iron and ironing board
• Flat screen HD Smart TV
• Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet. Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryer in each bedroom
• All bills are included in the price
In a residential neighbourhood, safe for families and close to central London.
Balham town centre is a 3-minute walk away, where there a wide variety of shopping.
The green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Bec Lido are a short stroll, as is the Balham Leisure Centre.
Balham Tube (Northern Line) and Rail station is a 3-minute walk away. The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes, Victoria Rail Station is 12-minutes and Clapham Junction is 3-minutes.
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment||Enquire||£169.00 GBP||£169.00 GBP||£152.00 GBP|
Cancellation policy for Byrne Garden 2
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.
This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded 50% of the rent.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.