- About Brewery House -
Our intoxicating serviced apartments at Brewery House are steeped in history and ideal for extended stays and relocation. Occupying a Grade II listed building in the centre of Newbury with a brewing history dating back two centuries, they allow guests the choice between 11 one or two-bedroomed serviced apartments.
Set within a charming courtyard - where in the heyday of coaching some 50-60 coaches would pass through daily to consume yesteryear’s tipples - many of the building’s early 18th century fixtures and fittings still survive. You could say they look pitcher perfect. With style and charm flowing by the barrelful, the apartments boast plenty of character, are newly refurbished and finished to the highest of specs. Additional privileges include leading-edge flat screen TVs, USB charging sockets, contemporary kitchens and – most importantly - one to one secure-gated parking.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Live Rates -
To see accurate rates for the duration of your stay please revise the dates in the boxes below and then click the 'GET RATES' button.
|Apartment Type|| ||Per night rate|
Please note: These rates are live nightly rates, provided in real-time directly from our suppliers. Your actual booking total may vary subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Airport London Gatwick Airport Newbury Railway Station
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary