- About Birchlee, Inverurie -
The apartments enjoy a convenient location, close to the town centre and within walking distance of most local amenities. Each two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment is fitted with wall-mounted televisions in each bedroom, motion sensor lights and superior quality doors and finishes. There is also ample free parking.
These apartments are ideal both for weekend visitors to Aberdeenshire and also business travellers who want easy commuter routes to Aberdeen while enjoying a more rural residential location. Inverurie itself has ample restaurants, bars, supermarkets, take-away businesses and also a convenient train station which takes you into Aberdeen city centre in approximately 20 minutes.
Apartment types in this property: 2x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Two Bathroom|| ||Enquire||£125.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
ABZ - Aberdeen Inverurie
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Blankets
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.