- About Berners Place -
Modern, bright and spacious apartments located in an a quiet Mews 2 minutes walk from Oxford Street. Perfect for corporate & leisure sectors.
These beautiful five star accommodation apartments are fully equipped and benefit from modern designer furnishing, luxurious linens and towels and great amenities such us free Wi-Fi and Freeview TV .
Kitchen is fully equipped with Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Oven, Cooker and plenty of cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils.
Berners Place is perfect for leisure and corporate guests. It's located in an enviable location close to all the fabulous shops and attractions of central London. It has great transport connectivity and close distance to Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Soho, Embankment and the city.
NO Smoking; NO Parties; NO Pets;
Apartment types in this property: 1x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments, 1x 1 bed, 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow-38mins Gatwick-47mins Euston-12mins Tottenham Court Road station - 7 min walk Oxford Circus Station - 10 min walk
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- Cot or crib
- Central Heating
- Instruction manual
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.