- About Belfast Cordia Apartments -
Cordia apartments are conveniently located on one of Belfast’s most sought after addresses, the Lisburn Road and offers luxurious accommodation in a prime location with restaurants, cafes, beauty salons, fashion boutiques and gift shops right on your doorstep.
The Lisburn Road is one of Belfast city’s main arterial routes, a 15-20-minute drive from Belfast City Airport and 30 minutes from Belfast International Airport. Europa Bus centre and Great Victoria Street Train Station is a 7-minute drive away and the road has a regular Translink Metro service to Belfast City Centre. Perfectly situated for your Summer break on the bustly Lisburn Road.
The property has been finished to the highest standards, with all the modern conviences you could require to ensure you have a delightful stay. Including free, fast Wi-Fi allowing you to connect with friends, family and business colleagues while you stay with us.
Guests also have 1 complimentary underground secure car parking bay per apartment.
The property offers 23 well appointed 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments with deluxe bedrooms, a spacious main bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 bed, 1x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments, 1x 3 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Belfast City Airport Belfast International Airport Belfast Great Victoria Street Train Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Walk on Balcony *
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Normal Television
- DVD Player
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Smoke Alarms
- Automatic Fire Doors
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Onsite Security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.