GET IN TOUCH
THE APARTMENT NETWORK
1 bedroom - 1 bathroom.
Sleeps a maximum of 4 (1 double bed - 1 double sofa bed)
• Free, allocated off-street parking
• Cost effective.
• Very close to Balham Underground and Rail station.
This 1st floor flat is bright, spacious and close to central London.
• Open-plan living area with dining for four, a futon bed and flat screen TV
• Well-equipped kitchen can be closed off from the living area by a set of double doors
• Bedroom has a double bed with good storage
• Bathroom has a bath with a thermostatic fitted shower over it
• Double-glazed windows throughout
• Central heating
• Well equipped kitchen, Kettle, Toaster, Microwave, Cooker and oven, Fridge/Freezer
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD player
• Free hi-speed Wi-Fi internet.
• Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
• Highchair & Baby Cot
• Foreign travel adapters
• Linen and Towels
• Hair Dryer
• All bills are included in the price
Set on bustling Bedford Hill, amidst shops, supermarkets, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Balham is a leafy part of South West London. The area is popular with young families and the attractions of London are easily accessible from here. The centre is a 2-minute walk, with a wide variety of shops, including 2 large supermarkets.
Balham Tube and Rail station are a 2-minute walk away. Central London can be reached in about twenty minutes; Victoria Station is 12-minutes and Clapham Junction is 3-minutes.
The large, green spaces of Tooting Bec Common, Tooting Bec Lido and Balham Leisure Centre are a short stroll away.
28 - 89 nights
|1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
Cancellation policy for Bedford Hill
30 days’ notice prior to your arrival is required to cancel your booking.
This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded 50% of the rent.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.