- About Barrett Street -
A beautiful newly refurbished penthouse apartment that has been individually designed and is fully equipped and furnished to the finest specification. The apartment comprises of a reception area, two double bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom) fully equipped kitchen and guest bathroom.
Adjacent to St Christopher's Place and Selfridges, residents are a short walk from Marylebone Village, Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Hyde Park and all the entertainment of the West End. Bond Street Underground provides fast access to the City. The apartment is located by St Christopher's Place and James Street which is popular for cafes and restaurants.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£300.00 GBP||£285.00 GBP||£270.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Heathrow Paddington Bond Street Underground Baker Street
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary