GET IN TOUCH
THE APARTMENT NETWORK
- About Us
- Our Locations
- Apartment Holidays
- Travel Buyers
- Corporate Solutions
- Why choose a serviced apartment
- Case Studies
- Latest News
- Special Offers
Well-positioned stylish serviced accommodation benefitting from a large lounge and a great kitchen/dining area.
It has dedicated parking spaces for two cars and a large garden and located in a new family-orientated development making this house very safe, secure, and well-located.
Quick access to A421 and A1. An easy 8–10-minute drive into Bedford town benefiting from bars, restaurants, cinema, and a great cultural scene. Play parks and local pub/restaurant right on the doorstep.
When you enter the accommodation, you will feel immediately at home and at ease.
• Specifically designed to be a calm and relaxing space that guests retreat, too.
• There are little touches that make it feel like a home from home.
• Clean and modern decor organized to help declutter your senses.
• Natural tones to give a sense of well-being and seclusion.
• Holistic design that works across what you feel, see, touch, and smell.
• Encouraging a good night’s sleep to revitalize and invigorate the mind and body.
This spacious home features two double bedrooms (can be double or twin rooms) and an additional single room. With a sofa bed, a full capacity of 7. It also offers a large flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine, microwave, a washing machine, new appliances, bathrooms with bath and shower, and a downstairs W/C.
This property is ideal for groups and people who wish to work from home (WFH) with a separate working area. Around-the-clock assistance is available, where the staff speak English, Filipino, and Serbian.
Milton Keynes is 32 km from the holiday home, while Northampton is 35 km away. The nearest airport is London Luton (36 km), and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
28 - 89 nights
|Three Bedroom two Bathroom House||£121.12 GBP||£121.12 GBP||£113.20 GBP||£99.62 GBP|
14 days cancellation policy