- About Atlantic House -
A desirable 4-bedroom town house in an equally desirable location, the ultimate in home from home luxury.
Atlantic House is the newest of our properties in the Southampton area. Quietly situated in Ocean Village Marina it benefits from close transport links to motorways, the southwest, southeast and London. Southampton City Centre is 10 minutes drive away and can be accessed via public transport. This property is in close proximity to Red Funnel’s terminal to the Isle of Wight.
It is equally as ideal for pleasure purposes with the marina itself hosting a range of restaurants, wines bars and shops all within a short walking distance. Not only will you enjoy the views of the Solent but the walks to West Quay shopping or the cinema complex nearby. An express Tesco store is a short walk away with service station.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|4 Hedroom House|| ||Enquire||£150.00 GBP||£145.00 GBP||£145.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Southampton Aiport Heathrow Aiport Southampton Central
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.