- About Arkwright House -
Get set for a captivating stay, this newly styled 4 bedroom semi-detached townhouse with parking and ultra-sleek decor is sure to delight you from the minute you arrive. Situated within walking distance of The Embankment, Trent Bridge, and West Bridgford and is just a short drive to Nottingham City Centre. Take a stroll to the beautiful Grade II listed public house named The Embankment.
From the driveway, as you walk up the shrubbery-lined pathway to the house you are greeted into a welcoming hallway that leads to a ground floor WC and then takes you into a bright and spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with large patio doors leading out to the lawned garden at the rear. As you ascend up the cream-carpeted stairs to the light and airy first floor. Here you will find a large lounge area with a comfy grey L-shaped sofa and a luxurious velvet chesterfield sofa, perfectly positioned for you to put your feet up and enjoy a film on the 50” smart tv. The centre cupboard in the hallway neatly houses the ironing board and vacuum cleaner. The third door features a very serene twin bedroom with its very own en-suite shower room. Making your way up the second staircase the modern and luxe interior decor continues. This really is the home that keeps on giving, with a cosy yet comfy small bedroom with a single bed, a good sized bedroom to the rear with a super king bed, a family bathroom and an impressive master bedroom to the front of this stunning townhouse, with beautifully large windows that give you plenty of natural light
Apartment types in this property: 1x 4+ bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Four Bedroom 2.5 Bathrooms|| ||Enquire||£170.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
East Midlands Airport 18 km Train Nottingham Station 0.5 km
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Security Deposit
- Non Smoking
- Private Patio
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary