- About Anchor Court -
These serviced apartments offer modern and spacious studio apartments within the Basingstoke town centre. With the main train station being only a short walk through the town centre these apartments are ideal for the leisure or corporate traveller needing to travel into central London. The development comprises of studio and two bed apartments, all finished to an extremely high standard throughout.
Sky TV and unlimited broadband come as standard in all apartments, as does dishwashers, fridge freezers, electric hob and oven/grill. There is also a washing machine situated in every apartment.
With Festival place outside your doorstep, the shopping and eating possiblilites are numerous and with allocated parking to boot.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Studio Apartment|| ||£85.00 GBP||£80.00 GBP||£75.00 GBP||£72.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow London Gatwick London Basingstoke
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
72 Hours cancellation policy
- 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 72 hours’ or 3 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days’ notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.