- About Amsterdam Salthouse Canal -
It’s hard to believe for those who are not familiar with the amazing tenacity and imagination of Dutch engineering, but the city of Amsterdam was partly built on artificial islands over the course of the Golden Age. Salthouse Canal Apartments stands on one of them, the Zoutkeetsgracht (literally, ‘salt depot canal’), named after the many salt warehouses in use during the 18th century. Your place in Amsterdam could be in this impressive building. Where once it was used to store and process salt, today it is a peaceful haven for urban explorers, those looking for a stylish apartment with modern comforts amid the historic charm of the Jordaan district.
Whitewashed brick walls, beamed ceilings and historic details are reminders of the building’s heritage. This area is a favourite with local artists and real Amsterdammers, who want to live in a tranquil area tucked away between Central Station and the main Jordaan district.
Apartment types in this property: 20x 1 bed, 5x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Fold out Bed
- Sofa Bed
- Cot or crib
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Luggage Storage Room
- Instruction manual
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Wifi
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.