- About Amsterdam Prince Island -
The waterside apartments of Prince Island stand on one of the Western Islands, artificial islands that were built during the Golden Age by skilled Dutch engineers. Today a peaceful haven surrounded by canals, criss-crossed with cobbled streets and dotted with local shops, galleries and restaurants, the area is a perfect base for urban travellers looking to explore the most lively areas of Amsterdam.
Turn a few corners and you will find yourself in the popular Jordaan area. Here you can try one of the restaurants on nearby Haarlemmerdijk, or dine in your spacious and comfortable apartment. Centre West apartments have generously sized kitchens that make you feel like cooking.
Apartment types in this property: 20x 2 bed
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment || ||Enquire||On request||On request||On request|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Schipol Airport Centraal Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.