- About Amazing Kings Cross Apartment -
The flat has one bedroom with an open plan living room located 5 minutes walk from Kings Cross station, in quiet residential development. It is on the first floor (no lift access), there is also a communal garden. There are many restaurants, coffee shops, convenience stores, gym facilities around the area, as such Francis Crick Institutes and British Library. The flat comes fully furnished, all appliances are included as well. All the bills (gas and electricity, water rate, council tax, fiber internet) are included. There is a smart TV in the living room, the bathroom comes with hydro-massage. If required, a regular cleaning service can be provided with a change of the linen and fresh towels. In the case of the maintenance issues, we are providing maintenance service to our guests.
Apartment types in this property: 1x 1 Bedroom open plan
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|1 bedroom, 1 bathroom|| ||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire||Enquire|
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Airport Stansted Airport King's Cross International King's Cross St Pancras Euston Square
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.