- About Abbots Yard -
Welcome home to Abbot’s Yard. These are modern apartments finished to a high standard, with contemporary kitchens and bathrooms and generous living space. Fully-equipped with everything you need to enjoy a comfortable and stress-free stay, they are located just moments from Guildford’s mainline train station and bustling town centre. Unlimited high speed internet and a Bluetooth-enabled docking station ensure these are the perfect place from which to work or relax and unwind. Complimentary parking is available subject to availability at time of booking.
Guildford’s cobbled streets offer an enormous variety of shops, bars and restaurants for those seeking a bit of retail-therapy. If dining out is your thing you’ll be spoiled for choice with award-winning restaurants nestled alongside well-known high street favourites. G-Live Theatre is on your doorstep and has a year-round programme of incredible plays, musicals and concerts – often featuring international stars. The A3 and M25 are a very short distance by car and Guildford Mainline Station will speed you to Portsmouth or London Waterloo with both stopping and direct services.
Apartment types in this property: 7x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments, 2x 1 bed
Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Rates -
28 - 89 nights
|Two Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£134.00 GBP|
|One Bedroom Apartment|| ||Enquire||£118.00 GBP|
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Heathrow Gatwick Guildford
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Non Smoking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- DVD Player
- Hi-Fi stero
- Free Internet Wifi
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Property Safety Amenities
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Blankets
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary