- About Abbey Wood -
On entering the property, you'll walk into the hallway. To the left is a large spacious living room/dining area to relax and enjoy your time with family, friends, or work colleagues.
Relax in a spacious master bedroom that's equipped with a double bed, but this can be made into 2 singles. There's also a living room: 40" Flat-screen Smart TV, perfect for streaming Netflix and comes with Freeview channels. The fully equipped kitchen is also perfect for home cooking.
Abbey Wood is a neighbourhood of South East London. It has a quieter outlook than most areas of London so you can enjoy the hustle and bustle of London during the day, but has the toned-down town/village-like feel at night.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London City Airport Heathrow Airport Abbey Wood Station Abbey Wood Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.