- About Berwick Street -
Centrally located, these fully serviced 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are the perfect base from which to discover London, as well as a relaxing haven from the hustle and bustle of city life. Stylishly designed and decorated with impeccable taste, they offer the ideal solution to your accommodation requirements, ensuring that your stay will be both comfortable and memorable.
London is noted for its wealth of cultural, historical, retail and entertainment options and these superb apartments are within easy reach of Wallace Collection as well as a multitude of other places of interest. You will also be within a short walking distance of a wide range of local amenities in this delightful and highly sought-after district.
Apartment types in this property: 4x 2 bed, 1x 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once a week
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Central Heating
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Electric Hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire Certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Blankets
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Emergency Information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Intercom system
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack Free on arrival
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary