- About 30 Dalton -
Our gorgeous apartments mix modern design with technology. Bluetooth entry, floor-to-ceiling windows, city views, and walk-in closets give you the most luxury city living experience. Enjoy luxury amenities on the top floor overlooking Boston’s skyline and the Charles River. Unwind in the resident lounge that includes a billiards table and oversized TV, take a break at the state-of-the-art fitness center, or relax on the sundeck with breathtaking views.
Boston’s Back Bay is an upscale neighbourhood with a mix of residential, commercial, and retail featuring some of the most popular living and dining selections. Shop on Boylston and Newbury Street and spend time at Prudential Center or Copley Place mall. Go on a Boston Duck Tour, to a museum of your choice or walk to the Boston Commons.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Live Rates -
To see accurate rates for the duration of your stay please revise the dates in the boxes below and then click the 'GET RATES' button.
|Apartment Type|| ||Per night rate|
Please note: These rates are live nightly rates, provided in real-time directly from our suppliers. Your actual booking total may vary subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
Boston, Logon Providence, RI South Station
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
14 days cancellation policy
- 14 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 14 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary