- About 20 Laxfield Drive -
This spacious three double bedroom apartment has been designed to give a true home from home feel for guests staying in Milton Keynes. Perfect for contractors, families visiting the area and for relocation purposes, the apartment is located on top of a CoOp convenience store as well as other food and convenience stores. This apartment comfortably hosts up to 6 guests. Long stays are welcome.
The apartment is also a short drive to Kingston Retail Park, Central Milton Keynes and the M1.
Apartment types in this property:
Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Rates -
Please note: These rates are nightly guide rates. They are subject to local taxes, availability and due to change according to the length of stay.
- The Location -
Show STREET VIEW
Nearest transport facilities and travel times from property
London Luton Heathrow CMK Train Station Euston
- Similar properties nearby -
- Facilities -
- Maid Services: Once every two weeks
- Security Deposit
- Wooden Flooring
- Non Smoking
- Sofa Bed
- Walk on Balcony
- Walk in Shower
- Central Heating
- Free Car Parking
- AudioVisual and Internet
- Flat Screen
- Free Internet Wifi
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining Table and chairs
- Hob type: Gas hob
- Fridge type: Fridge Freezer
- Coffee Machine
- Property Safety Amenities
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulations
- Fire Risk assessment carried out
- Gas Safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Food and Drink
- Welcome pack: No Welcome Pack
* These items apply to selected room configurations with in this building. Exact specifications of your room will be confirmed when we respond to your enquiry.
- Cancellation Policy -
7 days cancellation policy
- 7 days’ notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges
- For guest in house 7 days’ notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days’ notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.